Dec 9, 2009

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: From Mr. Tom Ewing

From: Mr. Tom Ewing - 086898@sbcglobal.net - Reply to: mr.tomewing86@yahoo.com.hk - Received from: sbcglobal.net;

From Mr. Tom Ewing
130 Tonbridge Road
Hildeaborough
Tonbridge
Kent
TN11 9DZ

I am the Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment International, the World Largest Fund Management Company with over US$1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund.
I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted and retained 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund whenever we exceeded our annual target. As an expert, I have made the sum of (US$45.745 million) from the Investor's (EMRCP).
I seek your consent to assist me receive the sum US$45.745 million in your account for disbursement between you and me. If you accept this deal, I will give you 40% for your participation. Reply urgently for more details. After replying my mail, Please call me on this telephone number +447759120060 or this +447024087965 if I don't pick the first line.


Mr. Tom Ewing,
Funds Manager.
www. fidelity .c o.u k

No comments: