Jul 6, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - RE:How to start all over

From: "John C" - John034721evqhovii@eradiodirect.com - Reply-To: Johnmeblk@eradiodirect.com - Received: from unknown (HELO mx21.eradiodirect.com) ([76.73.33.190] envelope-sender Johnmeblk@eradiodirect.com );



Your Debts Could Make You Rich!

Your debts disappear (even your house is paid off) in 5-7 years, and you retire debt-free... using nothing more than the money you're currently earning plus one of today's best-kept secrets: Does my story sound too familiar?

I should've seen it, because each day I dressed myself in clothes paid for by credit cards, walked on financed carpet in our mortgaged house, and drove a leased car.

But even when the company I worked for went under and I found myself scrambling to keep from losing the house, cars, furniture, and our good name, I still didn't see it. Then, a couple of days later, when I was forced to sell my gold Corvette and my wife's Olds Regency, it hit me: I was a prisoner of debt.

As long as I owed people money, they owned me! At that moment, I made myself a promise: "I will never be this vulnerable again!" I had to find a way out of debt. And that's exactly what I did. But in the process, I developed a unique method that transforms debt into wealth. So much wealth, that almost anyone who uses it can be a millionaire by the time he or she retires. And best of all ... you can accumulate your $1 million nest egg using nothing more than the money you're currently earning.

And it's easy: One year after I explained my method to Jan and Jerrel Herron (both in their 50s), their credit cards and two cars were paid off. In the second year, they paid off the mortgage. Then they showed my method to their 32-year-old twin sons. One son quickly paid off his house. The other paid his off one year later.

The same happened to Ruth DeHaven of Santee, CA: "We were over $125,000 in debt. Today, just 3 years later, we are completely debt-free, including no mortgage on our house, and my husband and I have just retir ed at at age 55."

And Dale Prull, from San Jose, CA, says, "After only 8 months all my credit cards were paid off. Ten months later my car was paid off. The value of my home is over $400,000 and will be paid off in 3 years and 4 months. Following your plan, I'll retire 12 years later with almost $1 million."

Over half a million people have used my method, and now it's your turn.

Stop being a prisoner of debt today! Discover how good it feels to wake up each morning knowing you own your car, house, and everything you have, and you don't owe a penny to anyone. No more bills in the mailbox.

My method transforms your debt into wealth - growing to $1 million - using nothing more than the money you're currently earning. Thanks to the best-kept secret of the investment industry, you're in control of your life: free, financially independent - enjoying peace of mind, knowing your family is safe and you're set for life!

See how it works today.

Sincerely,

John Cummuta

P.S. Don't make another payment on your home, car, or credit card until you hear the truth of today's 5 biggest rip-offs - from some of America's largest, most-trusted names. Stop making others rich, while they keep you poor - a prisoner of debt. Break free today ... and transform your debt into wealth.

jcu.jpg

No comments: