Jul 7, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Please check out this product

From: "Elaine" - elainecruel@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO pollux.vp-asp.com) ([65.98.73.58]) or from pollux ([127.0.0.1]) by pollux.vp-asp.com with MailEnable ESMTP;


-------------------------------------------------

NEW, Have My Site Which Makes Me $40,000 Per Month

-------------------------------------------------

Hi there,


I Make over $40,000 per month, that's right PER MONTH.
How? Let me tell you.

I have a tool for you which will make you a LOT
of money in the shortest possible time.


Introducing my Adsense Treasure Website.


ht tp: // tiny url .c om/m cj m3 g

With this website I make over $40,000 per month.
And now you have the chance to own a duplicate
of the exact website.

No BS, No Nonsense. This is real.

Want to find out more?


Click below for more info:

>> ht tp: // tiny url .c om/m cj m3 g
I promise you won't have seen anything
like it before.



Thanks

Elaine Cruel
ht tp: // tiny url .c om/m cj m3 g


>>if you don't like to received any more e-mails
just reply with the subject "REMOVE ME"<< ht tp :// www. mini shop .co m/m o t ts/shop ex d.as p?id =7 53 5 5

No comments: