Mar 25, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Grab this Opportunity Offer Today

From: melody smith - smithmelody891@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO ag-out-0708.google.com) ([72.14.246.247]);


Hi Friend,

there are looking you some for credible opportunities?
I know that many of us have come across of so many great
opportunities offered in the Internet.

If you're interested in working from home I can honestly tell you this is unlike anything
you may have heard of before! That's because this is not some 'get rich quick' or MLM
program. This is actual, get paid every two weeks.

Take a look at it for your self right now. Go and
click the following links below:

ht tp: // go 2 - url . com /ai u d xu
ht tp: // go 2 - url . com /ai u d xu


I know that almost every money making idea out there is either MLM or a scam in one way or another. Trust me,I have tried most of them. But this really is a legitimate opportunity, and I guarantee it. In fact I'm so sure of this program that I'm making a special offer for new members only!!


Best Regards,
Melody Smith,
Online Marketer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have been sent this message by mistake, or do not wish to be included in future mailings from us, please accept our apologies. Kindly reply to this email address with the subject "remove me"

No comments: