Nov 20, 2008

TRY THIS FORMULA THAT DRIVES 1,000 WEB VISITORS in 24 hours

From: "Web Magnet" - webvisitors@millions.ca - Received: from unknown (HELO mail.com) ([120.28.207.69]);

Tired of fighting with the search engines to get visitors from them?
Tired of fighting to maintain your ranking once you're in the search engines?
Well tell Google to go jump off a cliff, because I'm about to show you...
How I drove 1,000 visitors to my website in less than 24 hours
by creating and distributing just ONE video.
YouTube and MySpace are now household names.
Everybody's got an account at those two sites,
and if they don't, their kids sure do!
Millions of people are watching videos online EVERY DAY
at these sites and dozens of others.
Let me show you how to cash in on those viewers by teaching
you my secret methods for converting viewers into visitors.
Using this method with just ONE video,
I sent 1,000 visitors to a brand new site in under 24 hours.
P.S. Seriously, for just $7 I'll teach you the secret
method I used to drive 1,000 visitors to my site
in under 24 hours using just one easy-to-make video
(did I mention there weren't even any pictures
in the video?). How can you pass on that?
Click HERE to view the PAGE

ht tp ://w ww .10 0 0vi sito rs. co m/? e =
totalsolutionsonlineinc@yahoo.com

totalsolutionsonlineinc@yahoo.com
You are receiving this email because you opted in to this list at
some point in the past via a web form. If you no longer wish to receive
these messages, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the
link.

No comments: