Oct 27, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: PROPOSAL. (obscured business suggestion)

From: "Gin Lee" - ginlee100@yahoo.com.hk - Return-Path: bibliomonde@noos.fr - Received: from smtp4.tech.numericable.fr (smtp4.tech.numericable.fr [82.216.111.40]) or from mowmail8.nc.sdv.fr (mowmail8.tech.numericable.fr [82.216.111.148]) or from [41.203.64.246] by webmail.numericable.fr via html webmail;


Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Lee T. Gin, Principal Assurance manager for the China Trust Commercial Bank in China. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking your service in helping me recieve a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

The funds will be available as well for you to claim directly by travelling down to sign some papers.

I await your response.

Lee T. Gin

No comments: