Jun 16, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: Mail me - TRAVEZ VARGAS NORMA

From: TRAVEZ VARGAS NORMA - ntravez@armada.mil.ec- Reply to: Fidelity Manager - freeman.anthony2@gmail.com -
From Mr. Freeman Anthony
130 Tonbridge Road
Hildeaborough
Tonbridge
Kent
TN11 9DZ

I am Mr. Freeman Anthony, a fund manager with Fidelity Investment international Uk and I have served here in Fidelity for 19 years as a fund Manager, I am contacting you in respect of Mr. Yury Kevesh a Russian International Oil marketer, who invested the sum of 1,500,000.00 GBP (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only) with Fidelity Investment International London in the year 1994 and unfortunately he died in the year 1997 without informing his relatives about the invested fund.

I have made a lot of efforts in order to locate his relatives for them to come and claim my late client's invested fund here in London , but unfortunately I was unable to trace his relatives for over 13 years now. From my recent inquiries, I discovered that my client died in the year 1997 after little illness without revealing about the invested fund to his family and relatives.

Instead of leaving the fund unclaimed here in Fidelity office, I have decided to contact you so that you will stand as my client's business associate and I am ready to guide you properly and to provide you with any information that will encourage you to work with me in claiming this fund from Fidelity Investment. This transaction is completely risk free because I made a lot of inquiries before contacting you to stand as my client's business associate and I assure you that will never regret your involvement in this transaction. Note that my offer is real and it is not in any way related to internet scam offers. You can read more about my company via www.fidelity.co.uk but do not contact me through the office contact as I do not want them to know that you know me. This transaction requires 100% confidentiality and maintenance of top secret to ensure successful claim of the fund.

If you are interested to work with me in claiming this fund from Fidelity Investment, I will give you 40% of the total fund for your participation while I will keep 60% for myself. If you are interested, call me on this telephone number +447759120060 for us to talk more about realization of this fund.

For security reasons, please reply me through my private email address: anthony.freeman2@gmail.com


I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr. Freeman Anthony.
Fund Manager Executive

No comments: