Apr 14, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: DELIVERY NOTIFICATION 14/04/2010

From: "Mr. Larry Morris" - officefile4062@sbcglobal.net - Reply-To: falcontrustsec@live.fr - Sender: World Wide Web Owner - www@mail.dinet.ru - Received: from unknown (HELO mail.dinet.ru) ([78.156.225.4]) or from www by mail.dinet.ru (envelope-from - www@mail.dinet.ru );




Attention Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the courier charges and the delivery of your BANK DRAFT. I paid it because the BANK DRAFT worth $3,800,000.00 USD has less three weeks and four days to expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve. So I decided to help you pay the money so that the BANK DRAFT will not expire, because I know when you get your BANK DRAFT definitely you must compensate me.

Now your BANK Draft has been deposited with Falcon Trust Security Company for delivery so I want you to contact Falcon Trust Security Company with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your BANK DRAFT to your designated address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. The reason for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day, and I deposited it today been 014/04/2010.

Below is the Contact Information of Falcon Trust Security Company Benin,

Contact Person:

Dr. George Brown
E-mail: falcontrustsec@live.fr
Tel: +229-9982-4282

Therefore Contact them Today to avoid more "increase of their keeping fees" and let me know once you receive your BANK DRAFT.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you received this Draft.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Larry Morris.

No comments: