Feb 24, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: Message From Mr. William Stevenson

From: "Mr. William Stevenson" - WilliamStevenson@capitalreach.lk - Reply-To: mr.william_stevenson01@live.com - Received: from unknown (HELO mail.capitalreach.lk) ([222.165.137.253]) or from www.capitalreach.lk (mail.capitalreach.lk [222.165.137.253]) by mail.capitalreach.lk or from 172.129.7.241 (SquirrelMail authenticated user leasing) by www.capitalreach.lk;




Dear friend,

I am William Stevenson and i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
.It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only
about a few months to live and I want you to
Distribute my funds to charities.
I have set aside 40% for you and your family
keep this secret to yourself.

Reply me via my private email

mr.william_stevenson01@live.com


yours truly
Mr. William Stevenson


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments: