Jan 13, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: ORDER TO TOKYO, JAPAN

From: Matthew Martins - mysteryshopperstore212222222@gmail.com


 Hello Sales,

   My name is Matthew Martins, an American .I live and work here in TOKYO, JAPAN.Actually when I was around last year for New Year's Eve holiday, I got some of your items from a friend and I love the items Since then , I have been planning on getting your items for my  new store ...which have just open,here in TOKYO, JAPAN....I got your contact through your website and I want to know if you will be able to supply me some of your items for my new store .I will be making my payment via my American based credit card (VISA,MASTER CREDIT CARDS).I am registered with a shipping agency in U.K. So you are not getting the items shipped but the items will be picked up at your location by this licensed shipping agency .The shipping agency have all the appropriate exportation documents and permits Therefore concerning the shipping of the items , I will refer you to this shipping company that will come for the pick up of the items in your location once I have made my payment !!.They have !
 got like items shipped to me here twice without any delay....

 Kindly get back to me so that I can make my orders.

 Thanks And Best Regards

 Matthew Martin
SHIPPING ADDRESS:- 5F RYOGOKU FINANCIAL BLDG. 1-10-7
                  RYOGOKU, SUMIDA-KU TOKYO, JAPAN

No comments: