Jan 22, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,

From: "Mr. Andrew Bill" - andrew.bill@infodesk.com - Reply-To: "Mr. Andrew Bill" - andrew.bill50@hotmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO sargas.telkomsa.net) ([196.25.211.69]) or from mail3.telkomsa.net (zimbra3-vm1.lb2.telkomsa.net [192.168.16.224]) by sargas.telkomsa.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9208C2A0E2A;


Dear Sir/Madam,

I need an urgent attention to this matter, please do not shrug it off as unimportant.........

I am an accountant by profession based in London and act as a private consultant to some of my international clients ranging from top businessmen, serving and retired Army personnel and top government functionaries whose privacy are utmost at all times.

As stated above I have a client's mandate to seek for a reputable, and well-established individual to help channel some funds into profitable investment abroad. The proposed fund is over $12m United States dollars and he his specific in investing these funds outside the UK. I hope you will treat this with expediency as time is of great importance to my client.

Thank You,
Andrew Bill

No comments: