Jan 16, 2010

SCAM EMAIL - Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

From: "BRITISH ONLINE NOTIFICATION OF WINNING" - info@winner.co.uk - Reply-To: lotteryoffices@yahoo.com - Received: from unknown (HELO vhost1.tyc.edu.tw) ([163.28.50.16]) or from dpps.tyc.edu.tw (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by vhost1.tyc.edu.tw;



ONLINE NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

BRITISH LOTTERY has awarded a prize donation (£1,000,000.00 Pounds) to your
Email in this year PROMO through our Email Selection System(ESS).For claims,
Provide the below details:

Full Names:
Address:
Age:
Occupation:
Tel:
Nationality:
Country:

Choose Your Mode Of Collection Of Won Prize:

1.COURIER DELIVERY OF INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE

2.ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER(BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)

Email: lotteryoffices@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Anthony Campbell

2 comments:

Lucy P. said...

I hate those emails. Am I supposed to be like "Wow, I won a lottery I signed up for in a country I've never been! I better give them all my info."

Funride said...

Hi Lucy P., thanks for stopping by.

I don´t know about you but I just hate each and every spam email I get... the only thing to do is to delete them all!

I wish no one else would fall on this kind of scam...