Dec 19, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Subject: Use Google to make $1465/Day No Website Needed.

From: GWealth Magnet - info@renzsecret.info - Received: from unknown (HELO gateway01.websitewelcome.com) ([67.18.53.19]) or from gator1073.hostgator.com (174.120.168.2) by gateway01.websitewelcome.com or from [122.2.39.95] by gator1073.hostgator.com;




Dear Marketer,

Google For Up To $1465/Day In Clickbank Paydays

and here it is, a "Goggle Slap"Proof system that
makes me a six figure salary all year...

I make $14,375 commission from one ugly little Google Ad..
....and one keyword:"Hostgator Coupon"Click Here

...because to make money using my copy and paste methods, this is what you wont need...

No websites

No big budget

No technical knowledge

No Keyword Research


CLICK HERE:GWEALTHMAGNET


The decision is yours:



Warmly,
Olsen















---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You received this email because you are currently member in my mailing list
if you received this by accident please accept my sincere apology. If you wish
to be remove in my mailing list please reply this message with the subject
"opt-out". Thank You!








No comments: