Sep 24, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - A message to you, from rose, about Airkix

From: crpbiz143@yahoo.com -Received: from unknown (HELO moutng.kundenserver.de) ([212.227.126.176]) or from [212.227.126.200] (helo=mrvnet.kundenserver.de) by moutng.kundenserver.de or from [172.23.0.75] (helo=NTXPW45) by mrvnet.kundenserver.de;




To: friend
From: rose

Hi Friend,


I tried one of those online survey sites

about 4 months ago that
say all you have to do is spend a couple of

minutes filling out
some surveys and you will be making a lot

of money every day . . .
YEAH RIGHT, I didn't make anything.

I joined 7 of these stupid websites and I

actually tried filling
out a couple of surveys on each site and

they took forever then at
the end they wanted me to buy things or I

couldn't complete the
survey.

These are complete scams so be aware!!! I

couldn't believe they
were even allowed to sell such bogus

products.

ht tp:// run url .c om/x x.p hp?u m f

Then about 2 weeks ago I was watching the

news and they had some
vice presidents and marketing managers of

some major multi-million
dollar companies talking about a site that

they personally work
with to pay consumers for their opinion, A

site that actually just
wants the "average Joe's" honest opinion on

products and services
and is willing to pay big money to get

them.

ht tp:// run url .c om/x x.p hp?u m f

I tried this site out and it is the only

one I have ever seen that
actually pays you just to take surveys. I

had gotten nearly $100 in
my first day just filling out 3 simple

surveys.

This is the only legit survey site online,

so if you are
interested in aquiring as much as a hundred

per day just giving your
opinions then make sure you check this out.

ht tp:// run url .c om/x x.p hp?u m f

P.S. there is a video on the homepage that

will explain everything.
If I were you I would at least check the

video out and if you don't
get a minimum of $300 in your first week

they have a 3 month refund
policy so just get your money back!!! This

is definitely worth a
look!

ht tp:// run url .c om/x x.p hp?u m f


Best Regards,

Rose Carpio





ht tp: //www. airkix .c om/te xt_sub men u.a sp?cs s=1& id=m en u4


Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying is strictly prohibited.

No comments: