Sep 18, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - From Kassim Diomande

From: kassim diomande - kassimdiom93@msn.com - Reply-To: kassimdiom@live.fr - X-Originating-IP: [41.207.26.50] - Received: from unknown (HELO snt0-omc3-s20.snt0.hotmail.com) ([65.55.90.159]) or from SNT109-W16 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);





From Kassim Diomande
Dear Friend
I am Kassim Diomande the only son of late Mr Siaka Diomande the chief protocol officer of the newly appointed Prime Minister of the Republic of Cote d Ivoire Mr Soro Guillaume who was attacked June 2007 at Bouake.
You can find out this on the web page Ivory Coast probe call over Ivorian P.M attack
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6294690.stm
My father was killed with three other members of the Prime Minister’s team heading to Bouake for a meeting. Before the death of my father he was Director of Cocoa sales /Petroleum and itsallied products in Bouake . He was appointed the Chief Protocol Officer to the Prime Minister on April 2007.
I want to transfer this Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US
dollars (US$14,500,000) left in a fixed/ suspense Account in one of the Prime banks here in Abidjan by my late father.
I am looking for a God fearing person to help me. I want to transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate management.
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-
1) To serve as a guardian.
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.
3) To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures. I am only 18years old and I am prepared to give you 25% percentage of the total amount, as commission for assisting me and 5% for expenses that will be incurred.
Best Regards
Kassim Diomande
+22546700602
Email kdprivate307@gmail.com

No comments: