Aug 3, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Receive Real $20 in Every 15 Minutes Over & OVer Again! wants you to check out this Sandal Tree item!

From: sales@sandaltree.com - Received: from unknown (HELO SANDAL_TREE_WEB.Step3.local) ([67.53.202.211]) or from SANDAL_TREE_WEB ([127.0.0.1]) by SANDAL_TREE_WEB.Step3.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);



TELL A FRIEND: Sandal Tree

Your friend Receive Real $20 in Every 15 Minutes Over & Over Again! (unlimited20now@gmail.com) wants you to check out an item on ht tp :// www . sandal tree .co m/.


*NOTIFICATION: PAYMENT 0F $20 RECEIVED*


Dear Income/opportunity Seeker,

If you're looking out a real system that'll really work
and really pays your hard work on the internet, you've
finally found what you're looking for...

I'm Harry, I found a website on the internet 5 days ago.
It looks like this site is hyping me that makes me feel
so intrigue with the system. I've made a purchase since
it is inexpensive. I've tried it, setting it up, follow
instructions and after 45 minutes every thing's okay!

After that, I leave it and don't care about it! I thought
it's just another "possible scam" on the internet. But 3
days after, when I used to login in my account after I have
set it up it amazed me and blown me up because in my account
I have an earnings of $480 with no work at all! When I checked
my email, I saw many emails saying "Payment 0f $20 Received!"
I can't hardly believe on that. I contacted the support of the
website where I bought the system. I emailed him and told if
this is REAL & TRUE. In less than an hour, the support answered
and told me what was happening is ALL REAL and no GIMMICKS!

Discover it here undoubtedly:
ht tp: // 1u rl.c o m/6 r4


Whoa! Since then, I began telling my friends what I've discovered!
A REAL PLUG & PLAY system that could make $20 richer as many times
as you would like every single day!
Flood you bank account with unlimited streams of $20! No MLM, no
1-UP, 2-Up or any kind of leveled plan! All you have to do is keep
100% of the profits. This is truly a TURN-KEY CASH GENERATING SYSTEM
revolutionizing how people make real money on real ways on the internet!
It's 110% automated and hassle free...

Unleash it here undoubtedly:
ht tp: // 1u rl.c o m/6 r4


Sincerely,

Harry Young
$20 Unlimited Incomer
unlimited20now@gmail.com


P.S I highly apologize if you're not intended to receive this. This is
a one time offer only. To ensure not to receive this message anymore,
kindly send a blank email to ez20.cashprofit@gmx.com & put "No More"
as your subject. Your removal request will be processed shortly.

Thank You! Avd ends...


You can view this item at:
Click here to view the (1120-OSCAR THE GROUCH) SESAME STREET KID`S OSCAR THE GROUCH

little ones will love wearing their favorite sesame street characters on their feet! sesame street clogs by polliwalks are easy for kids to put on and take off, and are super easy to clean with a quick rinse of hose or in the sink. as with all polliwalks brand shoes, these feature playful footprints of the sesame street characters and will leave a fun trail behind when kids step in dirt, sand or water.

Here is a sizing guideline: 5 1 yr, 6 1 1/2 yrs, 7 2 yrs, 8 3 yrs, 9 3to4 yrs, 10 4to5 yrs, 11 4to 5 yrs, 12 5 yrs, 13 6 yrs. The overlap on age is dependent on whether the child is big for their age.



Thank you for checking out Sandal Tree!

No comments: