Jun 14, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Just for most valued subscribers

From: Rick McClure - ethRaj21nn@sv1.sSkiba19me.com - Reply-To: ethRaj21nn@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO srv2.hosting24.com) ([208.43.64.50] envelope-sender - nobody@srv2.hosting24.com );


Ricardo,

First let me say I'm not writing to everyone today...
Just my most valued subscribers.

Something is happening today that I've never seen
happen before... and I want only the most trusted
and action oriented of my list to even know about it.

This is what I believe is going to be one of the
most successful products of the year. I don't mean
successful for those marketing it. I mean successful
for those who invest in it...

Guys just like you, . In A Hurry? Go here:





ht tp: // tiny url .co m/c ng r hn


Best Regards,


Rick McClure
Morristown, New Jersey 07960


if interested here --->ht tp: // tiny url .co m/c ng r hn



sSkiba19me

No comments: