Jun 19, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Don't pay for your electricity any longer

From: Bill Ford - BillFord@systemsturtle.com - Received: from unknown (HELO vpn.systemwhite.com) ([66.90.72.155]);


Hello,

My name is Bill Ford and I can show you how to lower your electric bill to $0.00 per month. I know, you probably think I'm crazy, but it's true.

Oh, and before I forget, not only will you no longer have an electric bill each month, but the power company will pay you.

Press here and I'll show you:

ht tp:// system s turtle .co m/re.ph p?lnk =12250 3439 3&e=


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To not receive future offers/promotions from "No More Electric Bills" via Trek Data please press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

ht tp:// system s turtle .co m/re.ph p?lnk =12250 3439 3&e=

Or
Send us a letter at:
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105 - 698
La Costa, CA 92009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




To no longer have messages delivered:
ht tp:// system sturtle .co m/

or you may contact us at the following address:
333 Mamaroneck Ave. Sut 193 W hite P lains, New York 10605

No comments: