Apr 11, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Send Your Ad to 70 Million Opt-in Subscribers, Safely!

From: jlance@hughes.net - Received: from unknown (HELO lists.grist.org) ([216.182.86.36]) or from lists.grist.org (127.0.0.1) by lists.grist.org;



jlance@hughes.net thought you'd get a kick out of this newsletter from Grist.

Hi -

Mary here. I've been doing a living from home using my computer and internet connection.

At first, it's hard... and I can't figure out why and how people earn a lot on the internet. And, then, I found out that it's about the "list." The list of contacts that you can reach to share with what you have - business or products or services.

I then tried to start building my own but it was growing too slow.

And just last month ago, I found a place that allows me to reach 70 Million opt-in subscribers a month.

Wow! 70 Million opt-in subscribers to share with what I have! I never looked back again since then... and, as well as my earnings - profits just keep on coming in every time I have something to offer to these opt-in subscribers that I got access to.

I hope this might help you. But, I cannot give you the details you request to get the entire information on where I got this resource.

To do so, simply click on the link below.

MORE INFO HERE



Regards,
Mary Parker
DJSR Associate
mryprkr@gmail.com
your friend on the internet



===============
Receive no more email from me about this traffic resources. Block me from sending emails, here.



How I Spent My Summer Tax Vacation
McCain, Clinton support summer gas-tax rollback

U.S. presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and John McCain have said they support temporarily suspending the federal excise tax on gasoline and diesel fuel over the summer to ease the impacts of high fuel prices on consumers. McCain indicated he would shift revenue from other sources to cover the estimated $9 billion dip in highway infrastructure funds that would result; Clinton has proposed enacting a windfall-profits tax on oil companies to make up the shortfall. Both Clinton and McCain attacked Barack Obama for opposing the tax suspension. "This is one of the big differences in this race," Clinton said at a campaign rally. "My opponent Senator Obama opposes giving consumers a break on the gas tax at the federal level. I support it. I understand the American people need some relief." Obama said the tax suspension will make little difference, will encourage oil consumption and imports, could be canceled out by subsequent oil-price increases, and will only save the average consumer about $30 total over the summer.

No comments: