Apr 9, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - no time to explain, please read...

From: "Michael Gartner" - mikegartner@mgartner.com - Sender: michaelgartner@aweber.com - Received: from unknown (HELO smtp-03.aweber.com) ([207.106.239.92]);


Hey there,

You need to check this video out. This video will show you
something that is extremely revolutionary, and completely
game changing...

I won't spoil anything, but please watch this video as soon as you
read this email...

ht tp:// clicks .aw eb er.co m/y/ct/?l=A 1b& mBO=1fG TWg. HXvjQCP &b=Y Ub35_m s.XJ8vW Qp sK2 yOw

I can only give you a few words to entice you...


...Turnkey, Profit-Pulling, Social Networking Website...


Thank me later,

Michael Gartner

Ps.
I just want you to know the two guys behind this are extremely
solid. I had the privilege to meet them a few years back, and
we got to hang out again and drink a few brews in Atlanta at the
recent Gateway Event.

There they shared this with me... and I just had to share it with
you.

ht tp:// clicks .aw eb er.co m/y/ct/?l=A 1b& mBO=1fG TWg. HXvjQCP &b=Y Ub35_m s.XJ8vW Qp sK2 yOw


1510 Haslam Way, Saskatoon, Sk S7S 1G3, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
ht tp:// www. awe ber .co m/z /r/?zMCw sty cLMzsnI yMH Kxs nIwM zstE a0Ls TA==

No comments: