Apr 18, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Don't pay for your electricity any longer

From: "Bill Ford" - BillFord@flowerdodger.com - Received: from unknown (HELO flowerdodger.com) ([70.98.159.141]);


Hello Subscriber,

my name is Bill Ford and I can show you how to lower your electric bill to $0.00 per month. I know, you probably think I'm crazy, but it's true.

Oh, and before I forget, not only will you no longer have an electric bill each month, but the power company will pay you.

Press here and I'll show you:

ht tp :// shrew honey .com /jbp-j6hv 4uq msb ohli

To not receive future offers/promotions from "No More Electric Bills" via Trek Data please press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

ht tp :// shrew honey .com /em-xv qbh xy6 oxz 6s6 4

or
send us a letter at:
6965 El Camino Real
Suite 105 - 698
La Costa, CA 92009


______________________________________________________

To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the address below:

ht tp :// shrew honey .com/u n sub/?i d =qo0 4b sll odvi lzp mwe

Customer Service
222 Purchase Street
Suite 109
Rye, NY 10580-2101

No comments: