Feb 18, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Overpriced Business Opportunity Scams-Exposed!

From: Richard Holmes - kimberly_j@rocketmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO gvo014.gvodatacenter.com) ([12.68.137.54] envelope-sender - tibuni@gvo014.gvodatacenter.com );


Hello,

Happy Holidays!

It doesn't matter if you barely know how to
send an email...
You TO can make a LIFE CHANGING Income on
the Internet.

I spent over $4,000 on business opportunity
scams and I never earned $1 in return!
I basically spent 7 months asking questions
in home business forums and finally one day
someone reached out to me in an email and
offered to help me make money on the internet...
I found a mentor!

Rush Here if You're in Hurry:

ht tp: // ub0 .cc /2 K/1 J

In only 2 weeks I had a website, I was making
money everyday and I finally understood how
to make real money on the internet.

Click Here for More Info:

ht tp: // ub0 .cc /2 K/1 J


Sincerely,
Richard Holmes
Richmond, VA
23224 USA


Removal Instruction: send "Delete"
to leadsupplier888@gmail.com
leadsupplier888@gmail.com

No comments: