Feb 24, 2009

SPAM EMAIL - Make guaranteed....easiest cash you'll ever make

From: "Michelle Andrews" - MichelleAndrews@lunchink.com - Received: from unknown (HELO lunchink.com) ([70.42.206.118]);


I tried one of those online survey sites about 4 months ago that say all you have to do is spend a couple of minutes filling out some surveys and you will be making a lot of money every day . . . YEAH RIGHT, I didn't make anything.

I joined 7 of these stupid websites and I actually tried filling out a couple of surveys on each site and they took forever then at the end they wanted me to buy things or I couldn't complete the survey.

These are complete scams so be aware!!! I couldn't believe they were even allowed to sell such bogus products.

ht tp:/ /so up bee. co m/rcju mpus rmi xe m 2i kkq

Then about 2 weeks ago I was watching the news and they had some vice presidents and marketing managers of some major multi-million dollar companies talking about a site that they personally work with to pay consumers for their opinion, A site that actually just wants the "average Joe's" honest opinion on products and services and is willing to pay big money to get them.

ht tp: // soup bee. com/or x2 vqt csho 2lh x zuq

I tried this site out and it is the only one I have ever seen that actually pays you just to take surveys. I had gotten nearly $100 in my first day just filling out 3 simple surveys.

This is the only legit survey site online, so if you are interested in aquiring as much as a hundred per day just giving your opinions then make sure you check this out.

ht tp:// soup bee .com/g iu-zb bi 2rd ckzb -ax q

P.S. there is a video on the homepage that will explain everything.

If I were you I would at least check the video out and if you don't get a minimum of $300 in your first week they have a 3 month refund policy so just get your money back!!! This is definitely worth a look!

ht tp:// soup bee.com /cuh nxiy pw crmd ag2 4ea

To unsubscribe please visit:

ht tp :// soupbee .com /mb 602v t0y sy gg8l tvj 8q

Or
write to:
3867 W. Market Street – Suite 256
Akron, OH 44333

To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the address below:

ht tp:// soup bee .com /un sub/?i d=n rn vq qh esb bv su4 klu


Customer Service
363 7th Ave. FL 9
New York, NY, 10001

No comments: