Jan 10, 2009

Spam email - PUTS CASH IN YOUR POCKETS EVERY SINGLE DAY

From: "FOREX EASY CASH" - foreceasycash@ame.org - Received: from unknown (HELO mail.com) ([122.52.53.226]);

Hi Marketers,
One quick question:
Are you making money?
I mean real money.
The kind of money those "select few" entrepreneurs seem to make
every single day.
Or does your money-making method involve jumping from
opportunity to opportunity and hoping for a few dollars?
My name is Chris Williams. And I make a nice living from the
comfort of my home trading forex.
A few years ago, I used to work for one of the largest investment
firms - as a senior finance analyst.
But then I quit.
Why?
Because I can't stand working 8 hours a day, putting all my efforts,
sweat, and blood just to make other people rich.
And that's why I've invested so much time into creating my own automated
trading software... and let it make money for me.
It worked out.
Check This Out:
ht tp: // forex super b.o rg/8 71 51

Best Regards,
Catherine S.
Grab your copy now for a 50% discount!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
You get this email because we have a business communication a month ago. If you
receive this message in error, please accept my sincere apology.
To be deleted in my database, please click here mailto: craigslistsblast9@gmail.com and put "delete" in the subject.
Thank You!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

No comments: