Jan 8, 2009

Spam email - I have had one of the craziest days ever today

From: "Shawn the IRG" - ShawntheIRG@doctorplot.com - Received: from unknown (HELO doctorplot.com) ([69.25.4.74]);


Okay,I don't know if you received the email I sent you on New Year's eve or not but everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must have gone absolutely crazy for doing this, especially today of all days, but I don't care anymore because I think it's just the right thing to do, but I can't do it for too much longer, I just can't!

First off, thank you so much for taking a minute to read this, my name is Shawn Casey, and I'm a millionaire that was dared to do something insane today, and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take advantage of this:

As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box" to 250 people today. I should be selling this for $497, but...I'm flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch!

Press here before you become the 251st person:

ht tp: // fight wheel .co m/0d f6u t8p sg p 4js h dn lh a

You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you'll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

ht tp: // fight wheel .co m/j bjuf v0 xb edv yu d2 8jla

Why am I giving this away?

I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that I've decided give away my awesome Internet Business Training System so I can help people finally get the truth!

See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000 customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right way.

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

ht tp: // fight wheel .co m/hi qtbjj fpn 0s4iq jqa sa

Now, I'm giving away my $497 Internet Business-In-A-Box so you can get the inside secrets about how to make your own Internet fortune.

But you must grab this right now because I''m only promising to do this for the next 250 people that visit this site.

Press here before you become the 251st person:

ht tp :// fight wheel .co m/s0 g zyc mj0 -my fdv ffs ea

Thank you so much for your time!

Shawn

To stop receiving email from Mining Gold Corporation,
please visit:

h ttp :// fight wheel .c om/ha rthj zhpf2 sy ia lq ita

or
write to:
Mining Gold Corporation
20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484
Aventura, FL 33180


To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the address below:

ht tp :// fight wheel .c om/u ns u b/?id=p bhw m yvd na yz -oji


Customer Service
363 7th Ave. FL 9
New York, NY, 10001

No comments: