Jan 3, 2009

Spam email - EverybodyGetsPaid! Earn $3500 Monthly Wihout Sponsoring Ever!

From: Vanessa Gonzales - ibborotsukoy@terra.com - Reply-To: vanessagonzalesincomesatisfied@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO us-sr01-01.mta.terra.com) ([208.84.242.228]) or from ingalta.terra.com (ingalta.terra.com [208.84.242.13]) by gorolba.terra.com or from kissandragrace (unknown [203.177.116.94]);

Hello,

My name is Vanessa and I found a new home business
opportunity that pays me monthly... even though I have
not made one sale since I joined!

I don't have to qualify for it and I don't have to jump
through any hoops. It just appear in my commission balance
like magic each month!

At the end of the FIRST day that you join your first
commission share will be available to you to take to the bank!

ht tp ://r d r.t o/y 9

I say BRILLIANT of this Income Opportunity because after
I join here I receive RIGHT AWAY my SHARES, automatically
added to my COMMISSION BALANCE without any recruit.

If you want a concrete proof try to join here just click
the link below.

ht tp ://r d r.t o/y 9

After submitting your name and email address you should
check your email to get your activation code. Don't close
your webpage until you finish to activate your account
using your activation code.

Your online friend,

Vanessa Gonzales

Don't want any more email from me? Please reply
with "Remove Me" in the Subject line.

No comments: