Dec 2, 2008

Get Paid up to $200 an hour taking pictures from home and uploading

From: pla.underwood@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO cl-t090-401cl.a3server.net) ([72.55.174.115]) or from ip-67-205-74-22.static.privatedns.com ([67.205.74.22]);


Paula visited Ocean Water Sport Web Site and suggests you take a look at this news article.

Paula wrote this message to you:
===============================================

Hi Ricardo -

My name is Kieth Vera from Canada. I apologize
if contacting you this way is strange to you. I
just have something to share to you before my
Chest explodes.

At first, I was VERY skeptical, but after I've
read the details, and finally bought the
product, I was surprised! Surprised on how easy
it is to earn even up to $200 an hour by just
taking pictures from home and uploading them to
the internet.

ht tp :/ /re fu rl. co m/2 k V


This is not a typical "earn on the internet"
program.

I don't usually recommend products or business
on the internet - proof to that is that you may
just heard of me today.

However, this business is so good. And, since
two weeks ago, thoughts come out of my mind
telling me to share this resource to others.
To help them by giving them a different and
truly working business that they can do from
home and with their digital cameras.

You don't have to be a professional photographer
to earn as much as $200 an hour taking pictures.
I know because I am just an ordinary guy too.

This chance may not be available anytime soon.

See for yourself here:

ht tp :/ /re fu rl. co m/2 k V



Hope this helps, and if it does, a little
"Thanks" will be truly welcomed!



Regards,
Kieth Vera


P.S. I've just earned $150 for the hour before
writing this recommendation. I'm very glad I'm
blessed. And, I'm more than happy that I'm now
able to share and pass this blessings to others.
I hope you will too. =>

ht tp :/ /re fu rl. co m/2 k V



==============================================
If this email seems to be abusive to you, please
accept my deepest apology. To receive no more
emails from me, simply follow the link below to
black me from sending you updates. Rest assured
that you will no longer receive updates from me
within 48 hours of doing so.

Block me:

ht tp :/ /re fu rl. co m/2 k V



[END OF SOLO]



...
-----
======

Mail Powered by PMPMSI.

To Receive no More Emails From
PMPMSI Customers, simply Block
our company from sending you one
by this link:

>>

ht tp :/ /re fu rl. co m/2 k V


/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/


Windurfing and Kite

Strong wind has hit Kuredu, which makes kiting

and windsurfing really good fun at the moment.

Setting the sails up against the wind and just

speed over the waves has brought kite and surf

enthusiasts out to play. ☺


Thank you for your time.


Sincerely,


Ocean Water Sport Team

No comments: