Oct 14, 2008

Totally free Frank Kern videos

From: Jason Moffatt - jasonmoffatt@mac.com - Received: from unknown (HELO smtp4.icpbounce.com) ([216.27.93.122] envelope-sender - bounces+324096.50239428.584385@icpbounce.com ) or from localhost.localdomain (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by smtp4.icpbounce.com;


Hi friends, Jason Moffatt here.

Right now tons of people are promoting Frank Kern's
Mass Control release. I'm sure you've probably seen
it.

But I thought I'd do something a bit different and just
flat out give you some free stuff from him.

So I've compiled all my contacts over the last 3 years and
am using a new email service. And I'm sending every one
of you a bunch of killer FREE videos from Frank and I.

No-Strings-Attached!

I've created a page where you can get the videos, and check
out Frank's new stuff if you like. But no matter what, I'm still
going to send you the videos to your email box for nothing.

All you have to do is visit this page and tell me where to send
them...

ht tp :/ /w ww . ja s o nm o f fa t t . c om / f re e - f ra n k- k er n - vi d e os


I hope you are having a great and awesome day.

Sincerely,

Jason Moffatt


This message was sent by: Jason Moffatt, 1666 Garnet Ave. #404, San Diego, CA 92109

Powered by iContact: ht tp :// fr ee tr i al . ic on t a ct . co m

Manage your subscription:
ht tp :// ap p. i co nt ac t. co m/ i cp / mm a i l- m pr o fi l e .p l? r= 5 02 3 94 2 8& l =9 8 78 0 &s = &m = 5 84 3 85 & c= 3 2 40 9 6

No comments: