Sep 19, 2008

Buy $1 Million Homes Just $1,995 - Limited Offer!

From: "Olivia" - unlimited_success88f@yahoo.com - Reply-To: "Olivia" - unlimited_success88@yahoo.com - Received: from unknown (HELO yahoo.com) ([122.53.223.223]);



Hi,


**********************************************
WOW! You had best get on this QUICK!
**********************************************

I just found out that there's a brand new site that shows anyone how to
buy homes as high as $1 million - but for as low as JUST $1,995!

You can literally get entire houses for just 5¢ on the dollar that would
otherwise costs you $1OO,OOO's.

I'm NOT joking - I'll show you PROOF in a moment!

But what you need to know most is this:

* You can get $1,OOO,OOO homes as low as $1,995!
* You can get them in any county in the United States!
* You can get them all with just 1-3 clicks using just your mouse!
* You can resell them to banks, lenders or any buyers!
* You can resell them for as much as 20 times what you paid!
* You can REPEAT this as often or as little as you want!

And again, it takes just 45 minutes to learn how to do this!

>> My advice would be to move on and get there FAST!

It's rumored that the husband and wife couple who operate the site may
either LIMIT how many people are allowed to find out about this secret, or
at the very least "choke" down the flow of new Members so as not to let
just anybody get in.

I also heard that they may stop offering anymore Memberships after some
time (and without notice) just to keep competition "alive and well" (but
who really knows?)

Regardless of which, it's my understanding that once you're in, *YOU'RE
IN!* (So I wouldn't waste time if I were you, or worse still: I WOULD NOT
RISK IT!)

PROOF!...
---------------------
I just happen to have the link in case you're smart and want in just like
me and the few others who've found this so far:

~~~> ht tp :/ /t in yu rl .c om /5 ql 8x l


**Just DON'T be shocked in case when you get there they're closed to any
"NEW" Members!

(But just don't say I didn't warn you!)

Best regards,

-Olivia William
ht tp :/ /t in yu rl .c om /5 ql 8x l


Reply with the subject "Remove Me" if you wish to be remove from my
mailing list and to no longer receive emails from me.

No comments: