Aug 30, 2008

I.B.E.A.S. - the real deal to send your E*Mail to 70Million 0pt-in subscribers daily!!

From: marcilina.haykien@gmail.com - Received: from unknown (HELO server.wowzzapower.com) ([69.50.194.90] envelope-sender <>) by mta9 (qmail-ldap-1.03) with AES256-SHA encrypted SMTP;



I.B.E.A.S. - the real deal to send your E*Mail to
70Million 0pt-in subscribers daily!!

ht tp :/ /s hu rl .o rg/ XC Ex p

Hello Ricardo -

I have seen a lot of emails nowadays offering
mark*eting services that will simply send out
your ads or email to millions of subscribers
in just a push of a button. In fact, I have
bought
more than 10 of them with thoughts that it will
help boost traffic to my existing sites.

However; almost none of them works!!

Good thing One does! ht tp :/ /s hu rl .o rg/ XC Ex p

I have been using this services for more than
2 years now - and they are still there and
serving me - helping me deliver my letters to
absolutely millions of subscribers each
month!

Well, don't just trust my word for it. A lot of
people are testying to it's greatness, read one
below:

- - - -
"I just wanna say that you guys are the best
traffic website ever!! Thanks to you I have
made $1425 in sales and it's only been a
week! Nothing has ever worked for me before!
You guys have already earned me way more
than the one time fee I paid for your service. I
will continue to use your website again and
again and I will recommend it to all my
friends!"

Thanks a bunch!
Love,
Liz; USA
- - - -

Read More Testimonials here:

ht tp :/ /s hu rl .o rg/ XC Ex p


And, please NOTE, I ONLY have paid for this
service ONCE, and I am able to use it for
Lifetime! No hidden charges!!

ht tp :/ /s hu rl .o rg/ XC Ex p


I've heard they are giving away memberships
at 50% OFF for a limited number of people
ONLY. So, hurry!

ht tp :/ /s hu rl .o rg/ XC Ex p




Regards,
Marcilina Haykien
Making m0ney from home with a real tool!


P.S.

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options
visit: ht tp :/ /s hur l.o rg /Xu VH I

- END OF SOLO -

....................
--------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This Message is Delivered via PowerMailerPro.
PowerMailerPro is a tra*demark of Power
Mailer Pro Marketing Systems, Inc. A non-
public marketing systems that provides solo
a*ds mailing, invitations and promotions.

PowerMailerPro assures higher delivery rate;
that is, your solo a*ds is delivered
straight to the recipients email a*ddresses.

PowerMailerPro supports ethical business and
email practices. Our A*dvertisers agrees and
confide that the emails that they've sent to
us to be processed by our system are
targeted double-opt-in lea*ds or the like;
that might be interested or be benefited on
their solo a*d offers.

If this is not the case and if you think you
have been abused, please contact us
immediately by sending an email to
ABUSE.POWERMAILERPRO@GMAIL.COM. Rest assured
that appropriate action with our a*dvertisers
will be taken with SERIOUS URGENCY. Thanks
for your understanding.


Thanks for your cooperation and time.


Support Team
Power Mailer Pro Marketing Systems, Inc.
POWERMAILERPRO

Details about our services & availability
of solos, contact:
SERVICES.POWERMAILERPRO@GMAIL.COM



To Unsubscribe from All PMP Solos, visit
this link: ht tp :/ /d rl in ky .co m/ ~pm p_ bl

No comments: