Jul 12, 2008

SHOCKING FACT: You were practically DESTINED to FAIL before you even got started....

From: "Christian Dubois" - owyhutrccvqdm@msn.com or jprabwt@msn.com - Received: from unknown (HELO manganese.onspeed.com) ([83.138.172.77] envelope-sender xwzmqnkocfsl@yahoo.com ) or from 212.55.154.36 (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by manganese.onspeed.com (Postfix) with SMTP id C20E92D7033 or from 222.127.224.36 (millionbucks@222.127.224.36 [222.127.224.36]) by manganese.onspeed.com (SlipStream SP Server 6.0.19);



Dear Friend,

No More Mr. Nice Guy. What I say in this letter might shock you. It may even get me shut down and the snot kicked out of me by my peers but there is an URGENT matter that has come to my attention and it MUST be dealt with.

Although I love getting email feedback from my readers, I can't help my astonishment when 90% of them are messages telling me about their failures with their online business.

What's the (online) world coming to?

Beginner "online riches" hopefuls are dropping like flies out in the Internet Marketing scene and it pains me to hear that so many good honest people can't see the success that I and many others enjoy on a daily basis.

Did you see these jaw-dropping statistics?

They say that numbers don't lie, so here is the cold hard truth.....

Only 4% of online marketers generate more than $500 income per month.

That's ALL! Only 4%! That’s 4 people out of 100… or 40 out of 1,000… that actually earn enough to even make a credit card payment.

Yet everywhere you turn all you hear about is the massive amounts of money these guys are raking in and how easy it is to get rich.

Let's face it, $500 a month might sound reasonable to you right now, but these days, $500 is NOT a lot of money. Heck, you could earn more than that in a week delivering pizzas!

But here's where the real SHOCK comes....

If only 4% of people online are making $500 or more, then....

It means that 96% end up in a
TRAIN-WRECK!

Screech! Crash! Boom! Burn! Horrible figures aren't they? 96%! 96 out of 100 people are falling flat on their face and failing miserably. I can only imagine the sad look on their face as they realise they have just failed again.

Keep Reading.... http : / / n ex tinter net disaster .com/ ? e = qualifiedprofit@live.com

No comments: