May 20, 2008

Partnership/Assistance!

{From: "Mr.Song Li" Received: from [193.252.22.118] or from mspap321 (unknown [10.162.1.55]) by mwinf7006.orange.net (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 1E6F370000D3;

Partnership/Assistance!


Greetings of the day to you, although you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr.Song Li le, (Deputy Executive Director & credit Officer) of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.



Nevertheless I have a business proposition involving the sum of $19,500,000.00usd in my bank which I know will be of mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle together, once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities.


Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:


1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone number,
4.Current residential address.


Via this email address: songli00@yahoo.com.hk


Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.



Song Li.}

No comments: